Crystal Steel Fabricators, Inc. has an opening for a Senior Project Manager in our Memphis, TN facility. The candidate will be part of a project management team. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinating with the detailers to monitor progress of drawings.
- Identifying, requesting and following up on required information from Architects and Engineers.
- Performing field measurements.
- Coordinating with other trades, suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Scheduling production and delivery of materials.
- Scheduling and oversee erection.
- Resolving jobsite problems.
- Pricing and issuing change order requests and negotiating change orders with General Contractors, Construction Managers, or Owners.
- Working with accounting on job cost estimates and other financial matters.
- Issuing close out documents.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Developing and maintaining erector relationships and capabilities.
- Traveling to jobsites.
- Other work, which may be assigned by Crystal Steel executives.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in architecture, construction management or civil/structural engineering and at least 2 years of experience in project management for a structural steel fabricator/erector. Must be able to read architectural/structural drawings..