Miscellaneous Metals Sales and Estimating - Hatfield, PA
Crystal Metalworks, Inc., a division of Crystal Steel Fabricators, Inc. has an opening in our Hatfield, PA facility. The candidate will be part of a sales and estimating team. Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Selling work.
- Taking off and pricing miscellaneous metals.
- Coordinating scopes between packages. This will include determining the appropriate package (structural, miscellaneous metals, ornamental) to handle each scope of work item.
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers for pricing.
- Creating scopes of work for estimators at a remote location.
- Marking drawings with work items for estimators at a remote location.
- Checking the work of the estimators at a remote location.
- Checking pricing.
- Analyzing the market.
- Attending de-scope meetings with clients.
- Negotiating contracts.
- Turning over contracts by means of a “kick-off” meeting with Project Management and Detailing.
- Other work, which may be assigned by Crystal Metalworks executives.
The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in sales and estimating for a miscellaneous metals fabricator/erector or have completed 3 years of study in architecture, construction management or civil/structural engineering and have some sales experience.